An entry fee of $450 (plus GST) is payable, which includes:
- Exclusive access to Teacher Professional Learning Workshop for participating teachers
- Participation of up to 25 students from Years 9/10
- A full day of workshops at a university campus led by Festival Creative Director, Krystalla Pearce (including campus tour)
- Access to local networks within your Performance Cluster, including online sessions
- Curriculum support and teaching resources for use during preliminary enquiry and the devising process
- Access to the Festival Producer for the duration of the Festival period
- Access to the Festival Creative Director for the duration of the Festival period
- Participation in dress rehearsals at your Host School
- Participation in the final performance at your Host School
- Pizza dinner for your students at your Performance Evening
- A fully produced Performance Evening at one of five metro and two regional clusters
Expressions of Interest close on Wednesday 6th February so start getting organised!
For further info keep an eye on the website https://www.
If you have any questions you can get in touch with the Drama Victoria Festival Team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.